Prayer against mental illness & a sound mind
There are different forms of Mental illness, such as thinking disorder, anxiety disorder, madness, and general mental confusion.
The states of illness disrupt a sound mind affecting the individual behavior and actions. Mental illness can be a physical influence or spiritual attack.
The prayer points below are powerful and effective in correcting mental illness if prayed continuously.
prayer against mental illness & a sound mind
- O Lord, any form of attack affecting my state of mind, I rebuke it in Jesus Name.
- O Lord, I rebuke the spirit of anxiety working against me in Jesus Name.
- O Lord, I rebuke the vessel of confusion disrupting my sound mind in Jesus Name.
- Any demonic attack causing anxiety disorder in my mind, get out in Jesus Name.
- Spiritual hold of darkness disrupting my mind, pack out from my life in Jesus name.
- Spells cast from the demonic kingdom to destroy my mental state, back to sender in Jesus name.
- Any man or woman casting a spell over me to destroy my thinking ability, HolyGhost fire in Jesus Name.
- Agent of wickedness operating against my life, I destroy you in Jesus Name.
- Any wickedness from the pit of hell working against my physical body, i destroy your plans in Jesus Name.
- I’m free from mental illness and the irritation of mindsets in Jesus Name.
- I’m free from a negative state of mind in Jesus Name.
- Holy Spirit, come into my soul.
- O Lord, let me drink from your fountain.
- Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.
Bible Prayer Points Against Mental Illness
Psalm 34:17-20 ESV
When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken.
Philippians 4:6-7 ESV
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
2 Timothy 1:7 ESV
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
Isaiah 41:10 ESV
Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Matthew 4:24 ESV
So his fame spread throughout all Syria, and they brought him all the sick, those afflicted with various diseases and pains, those oppressed by demons, epileptics, and paralytics, and he healed them.
John 16:33 ESV
I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
1 Peter 5:7 ESV
Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.