Word Of Wisdom from book of Proverbs 15,16
- A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
- A fool spurns a parent’s discipline, but whoever heeds correction shows prudence.
- The house of the righteous contains great pleasures, but the income of the wicked brings ruin.
- Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers, they succeed.
- The Lord is far from the wicked, but he hears the prayer of the righteous.
- The Lord detests the proud heart. They will not go unpunished.
- When the Lord takes pleasure in anyone’s way, he causes his enemies to make peace with him.
- Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is the one who trusts in the Lord.
- A prudent servant will rule over a disgraceful son and share the inheritance as one of the family.
- Whoever mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker; whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished.