20 Fire ? Prayer points to deal with depression
Are you depressed or have a loved one or friend who is undergoing depression?
These prayer points will deal with any spirit of depression and invoke happiness and peacefulness to your soul.
20 Antidote Prayer Points to Deal with depression
- O Lord, lift up my spirit to the realm of happiness.
- O Lord, bless my soul with a happy and cheerful heart.
- O Lord, Free my body and soul with the spirit of joyfulness.
- O Lord, let the power of your grace show forth in my life.
- O Lord, bless my body, soul, and spirit to be steadfast in worshiping you.
- Lord Jesus, cast away every spirit causing misery in my life.
- Lord Jesus, cast away any form of sadness in my soul.
- Lord Jesus, remove any form of low spirit afflicted upon my soul.
- Lord Jesus cast away every spirit of hopelessness afflicted upon my soul.
- Lord Jesus, let Holy Spirit guide and precede over my thoughts and actions.
- O Lord, release me from the pain of depression.
- O Lord, relieve me from the agony of depression.
- O Lord, remove all situations causing depression in my life.
- O Lord, fill me with the fountain of the living water.
- O Lord, restore unto me the days of my happy moments.
- O Lord, give me everlasting joy.
- O Lord, Let your peace fill me now.
- O Lord, activate happiness and love in me.
- O Lord, seal my heart with peace and favor
- Thank you, Lord Jesus, for hearing my prayers.
Bible Verses for Depression
1 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.
Read Psalm 9
2 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Read Psalm 23
3 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.